Sliding Cleat-On-Rail Tie-Down System rides up and down with the tide or wave action to always ensure taut lines!
The patent-pending ROUGH RIDER™ mooring system allows for quick and easy tying up of your vessel. The easy-to-install system consists of a series of polymer "cleats" that ride up and down stainless rods which allows you to tie your boat up tight.
This means you can position your boat where you want to instead of centering it in the slip. It also eliminates the need for spring/slack/criss-cross lines
ROUGH RIDER™ neutralizes wave-caused “bucking” of moored boats; eliminates the need for spring lines, slack lines and crisscross lines; no need to center the boat in a slip
How ROUGH RIDER™ compares to the competition
1. Quieter Our noise-dampening spring eliminates any sound of the cleat bouncing on the mounting bracket
2. Stronger Our one-piece 316 stainless flat bar is laser cut, machined and bent vs. their two-piece angle iron; our bracket is welded on both sides vs. their butt-welding on just one side.
3. Sleeker Our pacified welds look cleaner, more finished than their sandblasting.
And, we are competitively priced, too!
Tide-Adjusting Fender/Cleat System moves up and down with the tide so the fender is always at the height of your boat’s rub rail!
At Seahorse Docking, we’ve solved the age old problem of protecting your boat with fenders where a constantly rising and falling tide is involved. TIDE RIGHT is the only true tide adjusting fender/cleat system. Once you set the fender and cleat to match the level of your boat’s rub rail, the built-in float and the tide do the rest.
• Patented design – the only adjustable, self-leveling fender system
• No need to align boat cleat and piling (as you do with competitive products)
• Simply set fender height to rub rail and Tide Right’s built-in float will adjust with the tide
• Eliminates damage to your boat (from growth on dock pilings) caused by misaligned fenders
• Offers protection to top of piling and from surge or king tides
• Makes for fast tie-offs; ideal for one-side docking
Standard beam length: 10' (12', 14', 16' also available)
Y-beam for mounting to (round) wood pilings • I-beam for mounting to flat surfaces (seawalls)