HOW IT WORKS
Seahorse Tide Right’s patented float system automatically floats up and down with the tide and keeps your fender in the same present position. So whether you come in at high or low tide, you can simply secure your boat while the system allows your boat to freely move through wind, tides and waves.
GIVES YOU THE CONVENIENCE OF A FLOATING DOCK!
• Set it and Forget it!
• No more damage from growth on your pilings
• Easily mounts on your dock or seawall
• Track: 6061-T6 Marine Grade Aluminum I-Beam or Y-Beam with optional lengths from 10’, 12’ and 14’
• Bumper: Extruded, flexible non-marring and non-corroding
• Bearing Slide: 1/8” extruded nylon lines interior surface of extruded slide providing smooth travel on the track
• Cleat: 8” Stainless Steel Cleats
• Slide: Extruded 6061-T6 Marine Grade Aluminum for strength and resistance to corrosion
• Hardware: All hardware is 304 stainless steal or better
BENEFITS OF SEAHORSE TIDE RIGHT
• Fender will always be at the right height, whether it’s high or low tide
• Cleat will always be set at right height
• Easy loading and unloading boat
• Easy Boarding
• No need to cross tie the boat
• Two lines on one side only
• Protective fender in front of floats
• Piling does not need to be in line with the cleat on your boat
• Boat is always close to dock
• Cleat slide keeps line from running on gelcoat