Tide-Adjusting Fender/Cleat System moves up and down with the tide so the fender is always at the height of your boat’s rub rail!
At Seahorse Docking, we’ve solved the age old problem of protecting your boat with fenders where a constantly rising and falling tide is involved. TIDE RIGHT is the only true tide adjusting fender/cleat system. Once you set the fender and cleat to match the level of your boat’s rub rail, the built-in float and the tide do the rest.
• Patented design – the only adjustable, self-leveling fender system
• No need to align boat cleat and piling (as you do with competitive products)
• Simply set fender height to rub rail and Tide Right’s built-in float will adjust with the tide
• Eliminates damage to your boat (from growth on dock pilings) caused by misaligned fenders
• Offers protection to top of piling and from surge or king tides
• Makes for fast tie-offs; ideal for one-side docking
Standard beam length: 10' (12', 14', 16' also available)
Y-beam for mounting to (round) wood pilings • I-beam for mounting to flat surfaces (seawalls)