Heavy Duty Flex Slide - EZ Dock Installation
The Seahorse Docking's Flex Slide Dock Mount has a double rubber fender that connects to the I-beam or Y-Beam which allows for minimal stress on your floating dock!
Seahorse Docking's Flex Slide is designed to completely eliminate squeaking and all other obnoxious noises while allowing all floating docks to move on X, Y, and Z axis without failure compared to any hinge type bracket.
We offer this in 3 applications: Light Weight, Heavy Duty, and Rough Water.
- Light Weight is designed for use in calm water conditions and with docks that are not intended to tie up and leave boats.
- Heavy Duty is designed for heavier duty docks and rougher water. Capable of supporting docks with jet skis and boat lifts.
- Rough Water is designed for use in mainly rough water conditions with the capability to support heavy loads in all directions.
Note: This product is the Seahorse Flex Slide - Light Weight, if your use calls for Heavy Duty or Rough Water versions, please choose the correct product.
Note: When choosing your beam please consider the following:
- Our Y-Beam is for use when mounting on a wood (round) piling.
- Our I-Beam is for use when mounting on a flat surface, such as a sea wall